Tuesday, October 2, 2012

15 Green Things

This project was very complicated and took a lot of creativity to produce. We were given 15 green pictures, and had to incorporate each one into one full piece of artwork. At first, I had no idea what to do and was totally lost. After looking at each picture, the hands really inspired me to go into the "love" kind of direction. I thought it was creative to use the handicap sign to form my letters.. L O V E. To make it more different, I painted the background picture that was green, to purple grass. It helps the picture pop, but also makes the hands stand out more because it is the center of the artwork. At last, Im very proud of this piece because I feel like I put a lot of effort into it and produced a beautiful product.

No comments:

Post a Comment