For this project, I chose the book worm pun. In the picture, as you can see, there is a book and a worm on top. Each picture represents the concept of the pun. I used the lasso tool and eraser tool to create the worm and book images. For the background, I filled a rectangle with black because it helps the the other images to stand out more because they are the center of the project.
I chose the color green for this project because it represents nature in our world today. I took both of these pictures outside, one of a leaf, and one of the grass. Afterwards, I placed them in places where they would look more appealing. The background was white, therefore I decided to put different shades of green tiles underneath both pictures. That tied the green theme together because it really represented the color really well.
For this project, I took one picture of myself and put each one in a different square on a 9 by 9 document. I then used each picture and put a different filter on them, which makes each one look different and really cool. I also used the warp, scale, and rotate tool to make the pictures distinctive. Afterwards, the background was very bland, therefore I created a border by filling different rectangles with different colors. I thought this really completed the whole project and brought it all together.
For the second pun, I did the Deviled Egg one. I represented this by taking an egg and placing devil ears above it. I put a black background because it helps the egg and horns stand out more because they are the main part of the picture. I had fun with this piece because once again, it was more of a fun project then the others that we have had.
Next, I have the butterfly pun. I used a stick of butter and put wings on it. This shows a butterfly because it doesn't literally mean that butter can fly, but its a pun. Out of all the puns I like this one the most because I found it the most clever idea and the most fun pictures to work with.
I chose the Gatorade pun. It is represented by Gator- as in alligator. Also, I put a red cross on its back because of ade - aid as in saving people. I used my brain to think of clever ideas to make this piece more out of the box and thought I did a pretty good job. I chose a swamp as my background because thats where alligators live and it fit in the best. I had to warp the alligator as best as I could to make it fit better into the picture. This is probably one of my favorite projects that we have all done so far because we were able to have some fun with the art we produced.
This project was very complicated and took a lot of creativity to produce. We were given 15 green pictures, and had to incorporate each one into one full piece of artwork. At first, I had no idea what to do and was totally lost. After looking at each picture, the hands really inspired me to go into the "love" kind of direction. I thought it was creative to use the handicap sign to form my letters.. L O V E. To make it more different, I painted the background picture that was green, to purple grass. It helps the picture pop, but also makes the hands stand out more because it is the center of the artwork. At last, Im very proud of this piece because I feel like I put a lot of effort into it and produced a beautiful product.